A new season of DHPSNY webinars kicked off last week, and the first was packed with valuable information for cultural institutions in...
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that supports the vast network of unique library and archival repositories that safeguard New York’s historical records. DHPSNY provides a range of free services to eligible cultural institutions throughout the state, including archives, libraries, historical societies, and museums which operate programs to preserve and make accessible records of enduring value.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
We're excited to announce a new class of Planning & Assessment Services sites from our summer application round of 2018. We look...
DHPSNY is excited to announce a new online application platform for our Planning & Assessment Services!
DHPSNY staff will be on hand for this year's joint meeting of the Society of American Archivists (SAA) , ...