There's still time to submit your application for DHPSNY's current Planning & Assessment Services round.
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that supports the vast network of unique library and archival repositories that safeguard New York’s historical records. DHPSNY provides a range of free services to eligible cultural institutions throughout the state, including archives, libraries, historical societies, and museums which operate programs to preserve and make accessible records of enduring value.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
We're excited to announce a new round of DHPSNY's Mentorship Program, with...
Applications for our summer Planning & Assessment Services round are due Friday, July 13th, 2018.
We're excited to announce a new class of Planning & Assessment Services sites from our first application round of 2018. We look...