Our latest webinar recording, The Importance of Strategic Planning, is now online!
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that supports the vast network of unique library and archival repositories that safeguard New York’s historical records. DHPSNY provides a range of free services to eligible cultural institutions throughout the state, including archives, libraries, historical societies, and museums which operate programs to preserve and make accessible records of enduring value.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning and assessment services
- Educational services
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
Earlier this year, DHPSNY began accepting Planning & Assessment Services applications on a rolling basis, with...
The deadline to register for our next workshop has been EXTENDED to Wednesday, October 18th! Sign up to join us in Erie...
A new season of free educational webinars kicked-off this morning with Spreading the Word, an overview of marketing and...
Search For Historical