Coronavirus: Spring Programming Updates
DHPSNY has been closely monitoring the evolving situation around COVID-19 over the past week. Based on recommendations being set by state, federal, and international health organizations, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the following spring programs:
Essential Policies and Procedures for Collecting Institutions
- Thursday, March 26, Niagara County Historical Society, Niagara County – Lockport, NY
- Friday, March 27, Rakow Research Library, The Corning Museum of Glass, Steuben County – Corning, NY
- Wednesday, April 1, East Greenbush Community Library, Rensselaer County – East Greenbush, NY
- Tuesday, April 7, Keene Valley Library, Essex County – Keene Valley, NY
- Thursday, April 9, Historic Hudson Valley, Westchester County – Pocantico Hills, NY
The health, safety, and well-being of our community are top priorities, and DHPSNY intends to continue to provide online learning opportunities in the coming weeks. We are working to develop Essential Policies & Procedures for Collecting Institutions as an online course and will update the DHSPNY community as soon as we have further developments.
We will also be rescheduling the following event for later in 2020:
- Conversations on Local History: Capital District
Saturday, March 28, Museum Association of New York (MANY) 2020 Conference, Albany, NY,
We will continue to reassess the remaining Conversations on Local History programming regularly, and continent to keep the DHPSNY community apprised of any changes. We will continue to communicate with attendees via email and will also post announcements on our website and social media channels. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.