DHPSNY News is an annual print publication chronicling our adventures delivering free programs and services in the Empire State...
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that provides free planning and education services to support the vast network of collecting institutions such as archives, libraries, historical societies, museums, and other organizations that safeguard and ensure access to New York's historical records and library research materials.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
Just before the holidays, we announced our first of two Planning & Assessment Services application periods of 2020. The deadline to...
Findnyculture.org is a new and exciting resource developed by the New York State Education...
While this year draws to an end, we're already looking ahead to the first Planning & Assessment Services applications of the New...