The deadline to submit applications for our Spring 2020 Planning & Assessment Services Round is just one month away!
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that provides free planning and education services to support the vast network of collecting institutions such as archives, libraries, historical societies, museums, and other organizations that safeguard and ensure access to New York's historical records and library research materials.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
A new season of DHPSNY webinars begins on Tuesday, March 3, 2020, with Managing Your Digital Collection...
It is shaping up to be a busy year for DHPSNY, and we're ready to get back on the road in March to bring you our first 2020 workshop...
2020 is officially in full swing—what’s in store for your institution this year?