Registration is currently open for our Tuesday, November 27 webinar Duties & Responsibilities of Nonprofit...
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that supports the vast network of unique library and archival repositories that safeguard New York’s historical records. DHPSNY provides a range of free services to eligible cultural institutions throughout the state, including archives, libraries, historical societies, and museums which operate programs to preserve and make accessible records of enduring value.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
The New York State Archives is pleased to announce the availability of the guidelines and application for the 2019-2020...
Applications are currently open for DHPSNY's free Planning &...
We will be launching our annual Statewide Constituent Needs Survey on Monday, October 29. This important survey was...