We're excited to announce a new round of DHPSNY's Mentorship Program!
Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY) is a statewide program that provides free planning and education services to support the vast network of collecting institutions such as archives, libraries, historical societies, museums, and other organizations that safguard and ensure access to New York's historical records and library research materials.
OVERVIEW of DHPSNY
- Communications and outreach
- Planning & Assessment Services
- Educational programs
- Documentation planning
- Improved adherence to standards and best practices for preservation and accessibility
- Improved documentation of under-represented populations and topics
- Increased public awareness of the value of New York’s historical records and library research materials and increased use of these resources
Recent News Items
Do you work with an organization dedicated to preserving NY State’s history such as a museum, library, archive, or historical society?...
Reminder: DHPSNY’s Summer 2019 Planning & Assessment Services Application Deadline is Friday, July 12
The deadline for our summer Planning & Assessment Services round is Friday, July 12.