DHPSNY Summer 2022 Planning & Assessment Deadline Fast-Approaching!
This summer, put your organization on a fast track to reaching program goals and becoming even better stewards of the collections in your care by participating in DHPSNY services! With a month to go before our next deadline, it's the perfect time to start an application.
Our virtual Planning & Assessment Services can help your organization:
- Secure future grants and other funding opportunities
- Gain knowledge of the standards and best practices for collections management & preservation as well as confidence in applying this knowledge
- Increase the accessibility and use of your institution’s collections
- Build a lasting relationship with DHPSNY’s supportive professional staff
Start an Application Today!
We are accepting applications until Friday, July 15, 2022, for the following virtual services:
- Archival Needs Assessments
- Preservation Surveys
- Strategic Planning Assistance
To help decide which service is best for your program's needs, visit our Planning & Assessment page. Our website also features helpful tools for navigating the application process, including frequently asked questions and sample applications.
For assistance, questions about eligibility, or additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 545-0613 extension 338.
Application materials for DHPSNY's Planning & Assessment Services are accepted year-round and reviewed three times a year. DHPSNY Foundational Planning Assistance is accepted on a rolling basis.
Image: Preservation Survey timeline; View Planning & Assessment timelines.